Membership in the club is by invitation only, however applications from eligible applicants are welcome. Scroll down for the membership application.
If you are a visitor to this site and are interested in attending a function, please Contact Us and the IMCA Membership Director will assist you.
Membership is open to men of all nationalities who support the mission of the Club, who have demonstrated integrity, character, achievement and an interest in forming new relationships.
Members are men with strong international backgrounds, interests and experiences, or who have spent a significant number of years in the foreign environment, or engaged in extensive international travel, and are interested in developing an understanding of the diversity of business and cultural interests that exists among men through luncheon speakers and discussions and social events.
- Each member shall promote the growth and development of the Club.
- Each member, to the best of his abilities, shall offer assistance, aid, volunteer, and support IMCA leadership positions, committee membership, and attendance to as many club functions as is practicable.
- Each member shall understand and support the Mission and Vision Statement of the IMCA
- Each member shall make every effort to attend IMCA business meetings and exercise their right to vote for Board of Director candidates.
- Members shall not use their membership in the Club for ulterior personal or business reasons.
Membership Fees and Dues
- Membership dues are $100 per year.
- A one-time initiation fee of $100 is paid upon acceptance.
- Membership dues are prorated after 31 July as follows:
- 8/1 – 10/31 => $75.00
- 11/1 – 1/31 => $50.00
- 02/1 – 4/30 => $25.00
Birth or residence abroad is not a requirement for membership. However, to meet the club’s objectives, we actively encourage and seek membership by men who were born or have resided outside of the United States. At present, approximately one-third of our membership falls in these categories, and includes gentlemen from twenty-eight nations now living in the Southwest Florida area.
IMCA is currently seeking to increase international focus by emphasizing diversity of membership, with representation from a broader range of countries and backgrounds.